oklahoma city, ok
september 21-22, 2018
WE'RE BAAACK! Are you ready to throw down in Fall 2018? We're feelin' ourselves and can't wait to throw you a party like you've never seen before!
After taking over Tulsa for the first year, we're convinced that year 3 in our hometown will be the dopest yet. We don't want you to miss it.
The impact we have seen in our attendees and in ourselves has totally blown us away. We're spreading these tools to female communities across the globe. However, our mission is only successful whenever brave women like you stand up and make this investment in themselves.
Still trying to decide if you're WORTH IT? At this empowered gathering, you will learn:
to tear down the female-competition stigma with humility to see yourself in all women.
to come as you are. this experience brings diversity, intersectionality and community through hearing the voices of all women.
to lead with compassion & empathy for those who have ever been marginalized or underrepresented.
to harness fearless self-love and acceptance.
lifelong tools that will carry you long after the conference.
your transformative day includes:
- a powerful self-service keynote discussion from a confident woman
- access to the Friday night Mentor Match-Up at 21C Museum Hotel - you'll choose your mentor the night of registration
- shop our Creative Marketplace, filled with female-owned pop-ups and stellar products!
- hella necessary dance-parties
- love bags filled to the brim with swag + loot!
- a diverse group of inspiration, insight and raw conversations with local OKC panelists
- the chance to form relationships with other like-minded, uplifting, creative and
- interactive programming throughout the event
- actionable tools to step into your own power and greatness
- unlimited high-fives (and hugs, if that's your thing)
And most importantly, a newfound sense of belonging, connection and understanding.
Kick-Off Party & Mentor Match-Up:
Friday, September 21st at 21C Museum Hotel
Conference Day Activities:
Saturday, September 22nd Venue Announced Soon
need to know more?
We're still adding to our sponsor list to make our OKC conference the best yet! Donate swag to our love bags or sponsor crucial parts of the event such as our Creative Marketplace, Hospitality, and
We seriously couldn't make this event happen without our partners. By supporting our mission, you are enabling us to lead self-identifying females to create deep impactful changes across the country, by starting with the state of confidence in women across Oklahoma.
Feeling called to contribute to empowering badass women?